In general I try to refrain from too much gushing or unabashed admiration of the cuteness of my own child....a little unseemly, no?
But sometimes, I just can't help myself. I almost can't stand the cuteness of the way she says the word "puppies" (occasionally reduced to staggering, clutching my chest, and collapsing). I make her say it about 50 times a day. For now, she's indulging me, but soon a day will come when she's totally over it.
Thanks to Lloyd's lightning quick reflexes, it is now digitally immortalized. Another new word that kills me: "raisins", which comes out exactly like "reezees". Here are those, plus a grab bag of tricks and goodies from a very typical day at home:
But sometimes, I just can't help myself. I almost can't stand the cuteness of the way she says the word "puppies" (occasionally reduced to staggering, clutching my chest, and collapsing). I make her say it about 50 times a day. For now, she's indulging me, but soon a day will come when she's totally over it.
Thanks to Lloyd's lightning quick reflexes, it is now digitally immortalized. Another new word that kills me: "raisins", which comes out exactly like "reezees". Here are those, plus a grab bag of tricks and goodies from a very typical day at home:
Shouldn't we all maybe say puppies that way? Isn't it sort of exactly the right spirit of the word?
2 comments:
i think i love "reezies" even better than "puppies." can you make that your ring tone?
then i could call you every five minutes. too much.
xo
is that Michael Jackson playing in the background?!!!!!!
Post a Comment