Saturday, April 26, 2008

can i get some help over here?

"Uh-oh...uh-oh...uh-oh..."

That's how June woke us up this morning. It wasn't a crisis, but she said it with enough gusto to let us know she needed some assistance. She had thrown all of her stuffed animals out of the crib, and when I entered her room, she was staring helplessly down at her toys that now rested on the floor. As I put the four or five stuffed animals back into her crib, I got carried away and, much to June's delight, I buried her under several of the other stuffed toys that stay in her room. Unfortunately, the two pictures I snapped failed to capture the joy and cuteness of the moment. Instead, the pictures appear to have captured the after effects of a stuffed animal induced bender of sorts-- the type of thing you might be warned about on an after-school special.

0 comments: