Sunday, January 3, 2010

a few laps on the hill

After sledding this morning with the girls, I told June we could come back out and try some skiing once we had some lunch and Jolee was down for her nap. Junie was thrilled with the idea. After our epic grilled cheese bonanza, I took Jolee upstairs to her room. When I came down, I found this…IMG_4779

I added a few more layers and we were ready…IMG_4780

there she is, ready to go... IMG_4782

For everyone’s sake, I didn’t try to take any photos while she skied. She’s gonna have a blast when she starts taking lessons with other kids and with guidance from qualified professionals.

3 comments:

molly said...

yeah Junie!!!!
She'll be hitting the black diamond runs in no time ;-)

Katye said...

loooooove how she got herself dressed...great pic.. can't wait to take her on the hill!!! ;0)

Chrissy said...

Amazing...can't wait to see her in action. I love that she was just ready to go.