Sunday, January 3, 2010

grilled cheese #1

Today is the third day in a row that I’ve had both girls on my own (Adrienne’s at work). The fridge, pantry, and my imagination are sparsely stocked, so I panicked a bit at lunchtime today. Without any avocados, sweet potatoes, or yogurt, I wasn’t sure what to feed Jolee. I sent Adrienne a text asking if I could give her a grilled cheese, but I was in hurry and couldn’t really wait on the reply. I made the executive decision: today Jolee would have her very own grilled cheese for the first time. I think it was a smashing success.

There it is in all its glory…IMG_4741

The grilled cheese veteran enjoying her own…IMG_4744

Trying to reassemble the pieces back into a complete sandwich…IMG_4748

having a blast…IMG_4753

IMG_4758

IMG_4759

another blueberry monster in the making…IMG_4752

IMG_4769

and one last bite…IMG_4770

she ate the whole thing. now that’s a satisfied customer…IMG_4776

0 comments: