Tuesday, November 4, 2008

sweet victory

No matter who you voted for, America has reason to celebrate.  The final count is in, and.... I did it.  108 beautiful push-ups.

6 comments:

VolCrush said...

congratulations lloyd! you're a machine. where's the video?

Lloyd said...

I alerted the local news crews, but they were busy covering less important stories.

As for my quest to do the splits, that still appears to be several decades away.

Emilie said...

impressive, lloyd.
i hate to ask, but what is next?

rob said...

108! I tried the challenge for a few weeks and only got to 59, looks like its back to week 3.

Lloyd said...

emilie, i'm registered for, but not totally committed to, a 100 miler here in NC in April . Once the newborn arrives, that idea could very well be thrown out the window. Between now and then, I'm not focused on any races in particular. What's next for you? i bet a marathon isn't too far off your radar.

A. Marvelle said...

Yay!!! You inspired Nathan and I and we started the program three weeks ago. We are encouraged by your success and are checking off each workout one at a time :)