Here's the toy that received the "it's the scrumptious" billing from June. It’s a bucket (500 pieces worth!) of snap-together beads. Adrienne had her eye on it at the store for several weeks, if not months, and thought it would be right up June’s alley. She was right.
In a rare moment with June away from her bucket-o-beads, Jolee pounced…
Last night after she went to bed I went back into her room to give June an extra kiss. I found her standing up on her bed sorting through her bin of beads by the dim light of her nightlight that sits on her windowsill. June has always had an ability to stay focused and entertain herself for long stretches of time, but today is extreme as she has already spent no less than four hours creating necklaces, bracelets, and a lovely assortment of collars for a few of her stuffed animals…
And for those interested in wintery precipitation, we received our first dusting of the season at our house this afternoon…
2 comments:
That is stupendous!!! I love the fashionable collars (or necklaces?) June made for her Rovers and friends.
OK, I never comment (Adrienne knows I'm lurker), but I had to pop in and say that I saw that bucket o' beads at the store today when I was looking for Junie's (belated) birthday gift. I was *this* close to buying them but worried that Jolee would get into them and drive June crazy! Glad she loves them so much! Happy 4th, Junie!!
Post a Comment