Yes, we’re alive. Deepest apologies for the ridiculously long posting hiatus. I promise by year’s end that I’ll bombard you with pictures and stories of the kids. Here’s the first installment…
Until today, when Junie was taking a bath Jolee could only look longingly from the sidelines. Today they had their first bath together. It took a little while for June to warm up to the idea, but once Jolee was in the tub, they were like peas and carrots.
administration of the shampoo…
Jolee was also shown how to give Rover (June’s stuffed dog) a proper bath…
More posts to come. I promise!
2 comments:
oh sweet jesus, i really got to get a good look at jolee's face in those shots. a wee adrienne! so beautiful! i'm going to hold you to the promise of more posting. merry christmas, abramsons!
hal-le-lu-jah!!! such cute photos of the girls. and yes, have to agree with Emilie that Jolee is a mini-A.
Love my nieces! xoxo.
Post a Comment