Saturday, December 20, 2008

a good first impression

Tonight I found out that just three weeks from today marks the beginning of the 13th Annual Oatmeal Festival in Lafayette, Colorado. Until now, an event dedicated to my favorite breakfast treat was beyond my wildest dreams. I'm beginning to like this place.

3 comments:

LLOYD & MARY ANNE said...

You sure picked a rough time of year to make that trip!Sometimes a trip chooses us. The pics. are beautiful but wait till you see the sunsets and sunrises in CO.
So happy to get this blog info and see your beautiful family. Great way to keep in touch. So impressed that I"built a blog". Didn't know it was so easy and free. Hope to hear from you soon. Have a Merry Christmas and a great New Year. Love to all, Aunt Mary Anne &Uncle Lloyd. the stiversons.blogspot.com

Katye said...

Don't ask me why, but your post, short and sweet as it is, just made me smile.

rob said...

Nothing better than coming back in from a run in the cold and having some warm oatmeal. Don't forget to add the PB.