Please don't call Family and Protective Services on us. I swear we're loving parents, but if you look closely into June's toy bins, you might think otherwise. It seems a universal fact of parenthood that despite the fancy music, the blinking lights, and the tremendous developmental benefits that expensive new toy offers your child, they will invariably gravitate back towards the tupperware, the remote control, or in our case, these wonderful items...
Wine cork, beer coasters, a scantily clad hula dancer, a lighter (it's empty!), and a syringe (no needle!)...
Sure, it's just a velcro wallet, but I think you'll agree, it's undoubtedly the most disturbing of June's toys...
I'm thankful that Dan Aykroyd's SNL character, Irwin Mainstay, was a fictional one. I can't help but think that, if it existed, "Johnny Switchblade" would be one of June's favorites.
1 comments:
Hi, Abramsons! I caught up on your blog today during some downtime at work. Great read, and glad to see you are all doing well! June = cute.
J.
Post a Comment