Wednesday, January 30, 2008
Hiatus
To any fans who have noticed a break in the action, an explanation: June and I were in Vail, Colorado for a week, visiting my sister Lauren, her husband, and my parents, and hanging out in the glorious and oh-so-snowy Rocky Mountains. We had a fabulous time and I'll post photos and tell you all about it soon, but not right now. I'm simply too tired after a long day in transit (too tired to even write a gramatically sound sentence). Look for an update Friday. I meant to put up a little post before we left town to warn the one or two of you that check us regularly that we'd be incommunicado, but guess what? I didn't get to it. Nothing says Adrienne more than that. Check us soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Hi Lloyd and Adrienne great blog! Wow Junie is growing up! She'll be ready for trail running in no time. I'm glad all is well. From your blog, I can see y'all two have been busy. Lloyd, how was Dungy's book?
Post a Comment